The universities of Nantes and Rennes propose a special Master program strengthened in algebra and geometry related to the topic of the thematic semester.
The Labex offers Master scholarships as well. Applications here.
- Introductive and advanced number theory
- Introduction to algebraic topology
- Geometry and cohomology of real and complex manifolds and algebraic varieties (including scheme theory)
- Hyperbolic geometry and applications to arithmetics
- Applications to cryptography
- Holomorphic foliations
- Homological algebra and derived categories
- Geometric invariant theory and moduli spaces
- Fano varieties and cubics
- Symplectic geometry
- Lagrangian Floer homology
- Quantum cryptography
- Theory of distribution of values