The conference will be held at the Abbaye of Saint-Jacut de la Mer.Arrival
A buffet meal will be served from 19:00 untill 21:15 on Sunday evening.
A shuttle is provided
- departing from Saint-Malo station on Sunday, March 31st at 18:00;
- from the abbey to Saint-Malo station on Friday, April 5 at 13:00.
The registrations were open until the 27th of February. Beyond this date, registrations will be accepted subject to availability. Please use the "contact" tab if you wish to register. The registration fees include participation in all sessions, electronic pre-proceedings, lodging, breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks, dinners and a banquet dinner :
450 eur TTC for a single room
405 eur TTC for a double room
The main nearby city is Saint-Malo (20 kms). The nearest airport is Dinard-Pleurtuit (15kms ) to and from which there is at least a daily flight from and to London-Stansted.Reaching Saint-Malo
- several direct trains every day from Paris Montparnasse to Saint-Malo. It takes around 2 hours via Rennes.
- direct trains from Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport to Rennes train station (2h45). Then see next paragraph to reach Saint-Malo from Rennes.
- There is an airport in Rennes with daily flights and from Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Amsterdam, Barcelona and other cities in France (Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse, Nice, Bordeaux).
- There are many direct trains (every 1h or 30mns) from Paris Montparnasse to Rennes train station. For express trains it takes 1h27 mns to reach Rennes
- From Rennes train station there are many TGV and local trains to Saint-Malo between 42mns and 1h
From Saint-Malo train station:
- Taxi: around 50 euros and 20 mns to reach the Abbaye<\a> (8 seater minibus possible)
- Buses: 3 per days, around 2 euros and 35 mns to reach the Abbaye except on sundays
- A shuttle will be organised to and from Saint-Malo station on the sunday evening and Friday afternoon
- Other shuttles could be organised from Rennes depending on the number of people arriving at Rennes
From Dinard-Pleurtuit airport: taxis or car rentals