The workshop will be held in Vannes (France), at the University of Bretagne Sud:
Getting here by plane and train :
- You can land in Paris and take the train. Two options:
- take the train at "Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport", and change in "Rennes" to take an other train to Vannes. Duration : 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- go to "Montparnasse" railway station in the center of Paris (with the regional train "RER", duration: 1 hour). Then, take a direct train to Vannes, duration 3 hours and 10 minutes.
- There is no airport in Vannes. The closest airports are:
- Lorient: 40 minutes by train.
- Rennes: 1 hour and 10 minutes by train.
- Nantes: 1 hour and 20 minutes by train.
How to get to the University of Bretagne Sud:
You can take one of the city busses:
- From Vannes railway station ("Gare SNCF"): bus 6 (direction "Vannes agglo"), stop at "Université".
- From Vannes city center: bus 2 (direction "Petit Tohannic"), stop at "Université"; bus 10 (direction "Theix"), stop at "Tohannic".