© Photo credit: Destination_Rennes/Ludovic_MAISANT
- Francesca Chiaromonte (Pennsylvania State University, USA): Functional Data Analysis at the boundary of "Omics"
- Stefan Lang (University of Innsbruck, Austria): Bayesian distributional structured additive regression
- Jean-Michel Marin (Montpellier University, France): Approximate Bayesian Computation using Random Forests
- Adrian Raftery (University of Washington, Seattle, USA): Bayesian Population Projections with Migration Uncertainty
- Sujit Sahu (University of Southampton, UK): Efficient parameterisations of Gaussian process based models for Bayesian computation using MCMC
The detailed organizational information for the short course (location, schedule, map...) is available here.IWSM Programme
Programme is available here. Talks will take place in building 4 of INSA (Amphi D), see campus map here. Poster session will be held on Tuesday 5 July. For posters, we suggest to use the format A0 and it must be in portrait orientation. Please print your poster before coming to the Workshop.Proceedings Volume
All accepted papers (for both oral and poster presentation) are included in the Workshop Proceedings. As for previous IWSMs, there are two volumes: Vol. 1 devoted to oral presentations and Vol. 2 devoted to posters. Printed form of Vol. 1 will be provided to all registered participants. Printed form of Vol. 2 will be distributed only if requested upon registration. Free PDF files of both volumes are available here.Legal Considerations
By submitting a final paper, authors agree to grant the organizers of the workshop the right to publish the paper in the conference proceedings volume, to be distributed at the workshop. The material should not have been published elsewhere before the workshop. The workshop does not claim copyright and authors are free to publish the same material elsewhere after the workshop. Authors should ensure that publication in the conference proceedings does not conflict with the rights of third parties, nor violate non-disclosure agreements or copyright laws.